ZWNRT can sensitively encourage and support patient transition from point-in-time healthcare to continuous self-managed recovery.
A Ziggy’s Wish Narrative Resilience Technology system provides deep, ongoing, supportive and engaging communication to patients and providers, whilst encouraging autonomous behaviour change in response.
It can help you to:
- Tackle serious issues such as mental health and obesity, in children through to ageing populations.
- Promote patient adherence/treatment compliance.
- Ensure real-time data that is emotionally as well as physiologically true.
- Create more inclusive environments to accommodate the diversity of your communities.
- Close the language gap between professionals and lay-persons.
- Reach large numbers of people in a more cost-effective way.
If you would like to know more about ZW Narrative Resilience Technology, and how it might work for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.